Toxic Underpants- Dancin' Toxic Underpants- Dancin'

Wow

They new they were being watched the whole time. Atleast the mormon jew guy did. His smile/evil grin was priceless. Oh jews...

a07 a07

Potential

Blam and repost with some more work done on it... You have a lot of potential with this game, its even a fearesque but its not good enough yet!!

Pachira responds:

Thanks. I'm going to work on it a lot and repost it with more scenes.

60 Second Mini-games 60 Second Mini-games

Sweet Dude

LtStade is best in the world on the Order Pop... This game is sick stuff man, keep up the sweet work

Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

LtStade, your house lover number 1. From Canada...

5 out of 5 for the bump. I don't know why but something about this song doesn't give me that house feeling. It's almost to active to be house. I'm no expert though, just a listener. With that aside, SICK! Its a great song, and I can tell a hell of a lot of work dropped into this bad boy. Nothing to criticize either, surprising I know right.

durn responds:

I know, right!!! :D

lol, thanks for the kudos, dudos!

Front mission-manifold irons Front mission-manifold irons

Great Job

Great song from FM, I don't know if you'd be interested, but I would love to hear more from FM, it would seem it wasn't popular enough to spawn much on Newgrounds at all.

~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip ~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip

Punch!

I completely agree with Cryo. This song is amazing, I loved it, but the kick really is lacking. This song is, in my opinion, as good if not better than the original. When you get this compliment you must understand that Deadmau5 is one of my favourite artists of all time. With that out of the way, this song deserves a punch that would knock any other Deadmau5 lover right on their asses. Good Job, keep up the good work.