Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

LtStade, your house lover number 1. From Canada...

5 out of 5 for the bump. I don't know why but something about this song doesn't give me that house feeling. It's almost to active to be house. I'm no expert though, just a listener. With that aside, SICK! Its a great song, and I can tell a hell of a lot of work dropped into this bad boy. Nothing to criticize either, surprising I know right.

durn responds:

I know, right!!! :D

lol, thanks for the kudos, dudos!

Front mission-manifold irons Front mission-manifold irons

Great Job

Great song from FM, I don't know if you'd be interested, but I would love to hear more from FM, it would seem it wasn't popular enough to spawn much on Newgrounds at all.

~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip ~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip

Punch!

I completely agree with Cryo. This song is amazing, I loved it, but the kick really is lacking. This song is, in my opinion, as good if not better than the original. When you get this compliment you must understand that Deadmau5 is one of my favourite artists of all time. With that out of the way, this song deserves a punch that would knock any other Deadmau5 lover right on their asses. Good Job, keep up the good work.

The Enterprise The Enterprise

I'm loving it!

The intro was absolutely amazing, so enthralling. You just wanted more to come. The work you have put into this submission is quite apparent. That 135 transition brings the work to a whole new level.

mauiboynokaoi responds:

Yeah I'm quite proud of this one. I'm currently adapting it to a piano version to play for my aunty when she comes to visit from Hilo. I also find that I'm making more and more rhapsody-like songs these days which range from simple and melodic (2:40) to exciting and polyphonic (1:52). I only wish I could add more dynamic contrast :(

M - Terabytez M - Terabytez

Spectacular hardstyle!

The intro really catches a person, drawing them into the spectacular backbone of your song. Harstyle-esque describes this song perfect, because it's not quite hardstyle, almost superior if I do say myself. Anyways, I was wondering if you could give me some info on how you created this song. Thanks in advance.

Melophobik responds:

Shit, sorry for the late response, man :(
The melodies are made with zeta+, screech is made with 3xosc, and the basslines are made with sytrus :) Hope that helps?

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

Absolutely amazing job!

I was wondering if you could PM me a little info on how you created this song. I'm looking at getting into music making, and am having a hard time entering because I can't seem to make music that sounds even remotely as good as this. Thanks!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Has that Morrowind sound

I could see this in a morrowind styled game. I definitely loved it in Age of War. Keep up the fantastic work.

Deja Vu - Men's Room Stall Deja Vu - Men's Room Stall

I loves this game, and this song is fantastic!

The reason I knocked off 3 points on the review is because the sound isn't as pressing as the original. Play Joes Bar song (What its called btw) and compare it to this. The song just has a much stronger sound. You did an amazing job redoing it though, and for that 5 out of 5 for the bump. Not to many know the game, I loved it.

DannyP responds:

I wasn't quite expecting someone to recognize the game, that's cool. It was a pretty damn impressive game. I should read up on music stuff, practise, and remix more Deja Vu stuff...

SOUNDKRAP SOUNDKRAP

Love the use in COMMIE CANNON

Honestly, it made the game. Give it a try and you'll see. Music is spektakular, keep up the guden work.

You Are My Music - Japillow You Are My Music - Japillow

Second on the Lacking house oomph

I would have to say listen to a bit of Daft Punk to say what we mean, or any other track on Newgrounds. To call it house I think ALL low frequency sounds need to be powered up. It's got the power to go all the way.

Japillow responds:

Thank you for the input! I've improved it a bit, but it's still not up to my standards. Would you mind PMing me on how you feel with the new version?